Great Music, Great atmosphere, and oh yeah….. lots of Pokémon too
Final Concert by the Lake of 2016
Tonight marks the end of our 12 week summer concert series at The Harbor. It has been an amazing summer for the concert series and we hope you’ve enjoyed it. Music will start tonight at 7:30 pm.
We’d also like to take a moment to thank our sponsors that make this event possible.
Concert Tips from staff:
- I recommend arriving minimum 30 minutes early to park
- Bring your own lawn chair or blanket.
- Event is cooler friendly(avoid glass if you can)
- Most folks like to grab a bite to eat at one of the restaurants at The Harbor
- DO NOT bring a canopy or tent. Umbrellas are ok but not during the concert if you’re in the crowd
- We welcome all Pokémon-ers, but please be mindful of the audience and be aware of where you’re walking (For other great Pokémon spots in Rockwall, check out the Rockwall Pokémon Trail)
- Map of Pokéstops at The Harbor
Who is Live 80?: A high energy 80′s party band from Dallas, Texas that plays your favorite 80’s music. From new wave music to pop to hair metal and everything in between, LIVE 80 performs the best music from the 80’s. Their show combines great live music, videos, lights and dancers.