2016 White Elephant Senior Christmas Luncheon a great success!
Thanks to all of our seniors that participated in the White Elephant Gift Exchange
Every year we feature 12 Themed Senior Luncheon at The Center for our area seniors. By far the White Elephant Gift Exchange Luncheon is a crowd favorite. This year we had over 40 participants bring a gift to play. We’d like to thank our sponsors Housewarmers, Arbor House, and Royse City Health and Rehab. Many of our seniors are not only local, but native to Rockwall. They can tell you what used to be a lumberyard or chicken coop that is now a business. Likewise, many of our seniors are Veterans and served their country in a variety of conflicts. We are honored here at The Center to be charged with the privilege of serving this population in Rockwall that even in their later years give more than they receive. We’d like to invite all area seniors to come visit us and see what The Center has to offer them. Friendship, fun, and opportunity await you at The Center.
Check out the Facebook Album of the White Elephant Exchange here
Want to get involved?
Do you know a person 55 or better in the Rockwall area that might eb interested in pariticpating in one of our many activities here at The Center? Or do you know someone that would like to offer classes or volunteer their time? Stop by anytime and we’d love to explore new and fun options that might be out there to improve our guests quality of life here in Rockwall.
Clubs at The Center:
- Exercise with Anita (This is a free exercise Class ever Mon,Wed,Fri in The Center)-Check out the class on our YouTube channel HERE
- Duplicate Bridge
- Social Bridge
- Girls Night Out (Social Group)
- Games & Gab (Board Games and Social Time)
- Ping-Pong Club
- Yarn & Darn (Yarning group that knits infant booties and sweater caps for babies to then be donated to local hospitals in December)
- Out To Lunch Bunch(Sponsored by Rock Ridge Assisted Living and Memory Care)
- We also do many different Senior trips around DFW