Rib, Rub, Run & Roll 5k/10K 1 mile Fun Run Registration Open
Rockwall Rib, Rub, Run & Roll race registration is ready for enrollment~
Every 1st Saturday in October the Rockwall Rib, Rub, Run & Roll kicks off with a 5K/10K and 1 mile fun run. Start your training today and prepare to take the 1st step to a healthier you! Our race race starts behind City Hall and will take you through Harry Myers Park and ends in Lofland Park. After the race head over to downtown Rockwall to check out your time and watch the award ceremony.
To help you get started, check out some of these Rockwall trails you can use in your training, scroll down to see the trail maps: Rockwall PARD MapMy Run Routes
Get registered today by clicking HERE,
*race registrants will receive the 2017 Rib Rub Run& Roll T-Shirt at packet Pickup
Downtown we will have :
- Live Music All Day featuring:
- 3:00-4:30 pm: Texas Flood
- 12:45-2:00m pm: King George Band
- 10:30 -11:45 am: Dale Riley Band
- 8:00 – 9:30 am: Benton Lawson
- 45 IBCA sanctioned grill competitors fighting for the #1 spot in Brisket, 1/2 Chicken and Spare Ribs
- Car show
- People’s Choice Wing Tasting Competition *new procedure
- Wings Tickets will begin being sold at 11:15am at The Parks & Recreation Tent. You will receive 5 wing tickets and 1 wing vote ticket.
- Participants then head over to the Peoples choice wing tasting tent. Event staff will take 1 ticket for 1 wing inside the People’s Choice Wing Tasting Tent. You then place your 1 voting ticket into the bucket of your favorite wing you tasted.
- Once we are totally out of wings or no more tickets are available we will tabulate the totals and announce a winner at the end of day ceremonies at 5:00pm on the courthouse stage.
You can checkout the 2016 Race Results by Clicking Here: 2016 Race Results