815 E. Washington, 972-771-7740
6am – 11am
11am – 5pm
5pm – 11pm
Per Time Block
Per Time Block
Reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance and must be made and paid for online or in person at The Center, 108 E. Washington, 972-771-7740. A key will need to be picked up the week of your rental from The Center (108 E. Washington) during business hours (8am-5pm Monday-Friday). A $25 key deposit is due at the time you make your rental.
Reserve your room at the Community Center today!
Harry Myers Community Center
815 East Washington
What are the available times to rent the Harry Myers Community Center?
- The Harry Myers Community Center can be rented every day of the week from one of our 3 available time blocks. Our rental time blocks are 6-11am, 11-5pm, or 5-11pm. You may rent multiple time blocks or rent out the whole day.
What are the fees for each time block?
- For residents, each time block is $40. For non-residents, each time block is $80.
Who is eligible for the resident discount?
- Resident discounted fees are only available for people who live in the Rockwall city limits and pay Rockwall city taxes. Patrons who live in Rockwall County in cities like Fate, Heath, and parts of Royse City and Rowlett but do not actually live in the city of Rockwall are not eligible for the discount.
Can I come in early to setup before my rental?
- You cannot come in before your time block begins to set up or drop off event items before your rental. You may only enter the building when your rental time block has begun.
Can I call and reserve the room over the phone?
- You must either rent the facility through our website, www.playrockwall.com , or come in person to rent it at The Center (108 E. Washington). All fees are due at the time of your rental.
How can I check the availability of the facility?
- You can check the availability of the Harry Myers Community Center by going to our website, playrockwall.com. From our website, click Rental Facilities>Harry Myers Community Center> Rent this Facility Online. From there you will be redirected to our Active Net site. Scroll down to our Meeting Room at Harry Myers Community Center selection and click on “Check Availability.” From there you will be able to scroll to the monthly calendar you are wishing to rent and view the available times of that day. You may also call us at The Center at 972-771-7740.
How far in advance can I rent the Community Center?
- The Community Center can be rented no more than (180) days in advance. You may either rent it through our playrockwall.com website or coming in person to The Center(108 E. Washington). The Center is open 8am-8pm Mon-Thurs, 8am-5pm on Friday, and 9am-4pm on Saturday.
Are table and chairs provided with the facility?
- There are 100 chairs and 20 banquet tables provided in the facility. You may not bring outside tables or chairs into the facility.
Is there a refrigerator inside?
- There is a refrigerator and full kitchen available for use.
What cleanup is required after my rental?
- All equipment and decorations must be removed at the end of the reservation. The facilities must be left in good, clean condition when the rental is over. There is a broom, mop, and trash bags located in the Community Center for clean-up. All trash must be removed from the Community Center following the reservation. There are trash barrels located in front of the building on the parking lot’s edge.
Are there are rules for decorating?
- Nails, thumb tacks, etc. may not be used to attach decorations, If tape is used to hold decorations, it must be completely removed from all surfaces. Blue painter’s tape is recommended to use when decorating the facility.
Can we have alcohol at our rental?
- No alcohol is permitted at Harry Myers Park or any of it’s pavilions or facilities.