RBSL T-ball Spring 2018
RBSL spring T-Ball registration is now open!
YOUTH T-BALL 4U-6U
- Season: March 19th – May 14th (week of)
- Registration: November 1st
- Registration Deadline: January 5th, 2018 (Registration has been extended to Friday January, 12th)
- Draft League Coaches Meeting- January 23rd 6:30-8:30 pm
*Coaches Meetings will be held at City Hall (385 S. Goliad)*
Draft Division (you may bring up to 5 players)
- 4U/5U T-Ball Saturday Games $99/$65(Discounted Resident Fee)
- 6U T-Ball Saturday Games $99/65 (Discounted Resident Fee)
Select League (Select and bring your complete roster)
- 6U Modified Coach Pitch $99/$65(Discounted Resident Fee)
- 6U MCP division is a Select division which requires you to be on a team before you sign up.
In this division Teams “Select” there players and bring already formed teams into the league. If you are interested in playing on a select team check our “TEAM & PLAYER MARKET PLACE” page for contact information and tryout details for teams looking for players. Coaches if you would like to put your team information on this page please send it to [email protected]
*Note: Team Registration; have each player register individually and request your team name and coaches name during the registration process. RBSL administrators will place the team together.*
In this division RBSL administration will use a “Blind Draft” process or a “Tryout & Draft” process to place players on teams. During the registration process you will fill out a questionnaire; RBSL administrator will use these answers to place your athlete on a team. You will also be given the opportunity to make request to play with a specific friend, coach, and team. RBSL administration will do their best to meet these requests.
*Note: Blind draft process is used for 8U and down in the spring season. Tryout & Draft process is used for 9U and up in the spring season.*
Game Schedule Information:
Each Season we customize the league schedule based on coaches request and number of teams in each age group.
Things we know about the schedule-
- Games are on Saturday mornings during the spring season
- Game times start at 9:00 am
Coaches be sure to fill out your teams blackout form (Practice & Game Conflict Form) so we know which days you and your team are unavailable to play games.