Youth Softball RBSL Spring League 2018
Spring Softball Registration is now open!
- Season: February 19th – May 14th ( Week of)
- Registration begins: November 1st
- Registration Deadline: January 5th, 2018 (Registration has been extended to Friday January, 12th)
- Coaches Meetings: January 16th 6:30-8:30 pm
Draft divisions (7U-14U) will have a single elimination end of season tournament (Date TBD).
*Coaches Meetings will be held at The Center (108 E Washington)*
- 4-6UT-Ball Saturday Games $99/$65 (Discounted Resident Fee)
- 7-8U-Coach Pitch Softball Weekday Games $99/$65 (Discounted Resident Fee)
- 9-10U-Player Pitch Softball Weekday Games $99/$65 (Discounted Resident Fee)
- 11-12U-Player Pitch Softball Weekday Games $99/$65 (Discounted Resident Fee)
- 13-14U-Player pitch Softball Weekday Games $99/$65 (Discounted Resident Fee)
In this division RBSL administration will use a “Blind Draft” process to place players on teams. During the registration process you will fill out a questionnaire; RBSL administrator will use these answers to place your athlete on a team. You will also be given the opportunity to make request to play with a specific friend, coach, and team. RBSL administration will do their best to meet these requests.
Game Schedule Information:
Each Season we customize the league schedule based on coaches request and number of teams in each age group.
Things we know about the schedule-
- Two game slots a night, First game starting at 6:00 pm
- Games played Monday- Friday
- Saturday will be used for make up/rain out games
Coaches be sure to fill out your teams blackout form (Practice & Game Conflict Form) so we know which days you and your team are unavailable to play games.